DHP486Z 18V LXT Brushless Hammer Driver Drill provides 130Nm of maximum fastening torque and no load speed of 2,100rpm combining rapid drilling speeds with high levels of torque. At 178mm in length this model is 27mm shorter than the DHP481. Making it the most compact drill in its class and extremely comfortable to use in all applications. This model is based on the DHP481, but has been redesigned with a newly designed motor and gear ratio achieving not only more power but also increasing the performance in continuous heavy-duty applications. Not only has the performance on the DHP481 been increased but it is also considerably shorter.
- XPT – Extreme Protection Technology
- Massive drilling capacity with 152mm hole saw & 50mm auger bit capacity
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward / reverse rotation
- Compact overall length of only 178mm for use in narrow work spaces
- High powered Brushless Motor produces 130Nm peak torque
- High durability aluminium gear housing
- Mechanical 2 speed gearing with all metal gear construction
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand
- Electric brake
- Best possible ergonomic handle for drill-driver applications
- LED job light
- Belt clip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.