The Makita DHP458 LXT cordless combi drill is ideal for DIY use. With an extremely compact tool size with an overall length of 225mm (8-7/8"), allowing for easy access to screws in tight places. High power and productivity is achieved with new DC motor, Max. fastening torque of 91Nm and No load speed of 2,000rpm. Makita's XPT technology offers enhanced dust and drip-proof performance to ensure reliable operation even under bad weather. XPT is a protective seal inside the tool engineered to provide improved water resistance by channelling water and dust from the toolâ€™s key internal components. Body only / naked machine, supplied without battery or charger.
Features and Benefits:
- Enhanced dust and drip-proof performance for use in outdoor applications or harsh environments.
- Single sleeve keyless chuck allows for easy bit installation/removal by one hand.
- Twin LED Job light with pre-glow and afterglow functions.
- Higher power and productivity.
- Ergonomic design for fatigue free use.
- 21 Torque settings in clutch mode.
Technical Specification:Voltage - 18v
Max. in wood - 65mm
Max. in masonry - 16mm
Max. in steel - 13mm
Max Torque S/H - 58 / 91 Nm
Torque Settings - 21 + drill
Vibration: Drilling - 9.5 m/secÂ²
Vibration K factor - 1.5 m/secÂ²
Net weight - 2.3 kg
Variable Speed Control - Trigger
Blows per Minute - 0-30000/6000 bpm
No Load Speed - 0-2000/400 rpm
Supplied With:1x DHP458 Combi Drill Body Only
1x Side Handle
1x Depth Stop
1x Belt Clip
Naked Machine / Body Only. Not Supplied With Batteries, Case or a Charger
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.