• Double countersunk head reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
• Partially threaded from 1 1/4” and above
• Made from C10-18 steel to ensure consistent quality
• 60° twin-threads with parallel shank for faster insertion and greater pull-out resistance
• Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility
• 25° sharp point and single lead for a fast start and improved thread acceptance
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.