• Double countersunk reduces the likelihood of head shear and assists completion of countersinking
• Patented lubrication, designed to enhance screw insertion time and provides greater resistance to corrosion
• 40° deep single thread to provide a secure fixing with high pull-out resistance
• Surface hardened up to 750 HV to prevent torque shearing under load and a core hardness of up to 450 HV for improved ductility
• Single slash on 25mm+ to reduce torque and the likelihood of the timber splitting when the screw is inserted close to the edge
• All sizes up to and including 75mm are fully threaded and lengths 80mm and above all have 70mm thread length
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.